We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

column should reset always at last position, what ever the last position at run time

Hi i want Auto hide and unhide feature,i am using
Syncfusion.Grid.Grouping.Windows, by property of
Syncfusion.Grid.Grouping.Windows.Remove("ID"),
and Syncfusion.Grid.Grouping.Windows.move(1,0)

Note:Example

i have grid with full data, end user drag column from (3 to 2 position), so how i can trace this column at dragging time,and if unhide then column should go to 2 nd position not 3 rd position.

if i use Syncfusion.Grid.Grouping.Windows.visiblecolumn, so by this i can see position where i bind grid, means i can get 3 rd position.

Means : column should reset always at last position

1 Reply

HA haneefm Syncfusion Team May 7, 2007 04:01 PM UTC

Hi,

You can handle the TableControlQueryAllowDragColumn event and get dragging column name and position. Below is a code snippet. If you want to reinsert the particular column then use the TableDescriptor.VisibleColumns collection in a Grid. Here is a code snippet.

this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.VisibleColumns.Insert(3,"ColumnName");

this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControlQueryAllowDragColumn +=new GridQueryAllowDragColumnEventHandler(gridGroupingControl1_TableControlQueryAllowDragColumn);

private void gridGroupingControl1_TableControlQueryAllowDragColumn(object sender, GridQueryAllowDragColumnEventArgs e)
{
if( e.Reason == GridQueryAllowDragColumnReason.MouseUp)
{
e.AllowDrag = false;
Console.WriteLine(e.InsertBeforeColumn +":::" + e.Column );
}
}

Here is a forum thread that discuss with the last column dragging ina grid.
http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/message.aspx?&MessageID=58196

Best regards,
Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon