We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

LicenseException

I compile and create the setup files for the application on my local machine, whcih has syncfusion installed. When I deploy the application onto the server it throws the following error

" An unhandled exception of type 'System.ComponentModel.LicenseException' occurred in system.dll

Additional information: A valid license cannot be granted for the type Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.ToolsComp. Contact the manufacturer of the component for more information. "

3 Replies

KU Kumaresh Syncfusion Team April 5, 2007 06:55 PM UTC

Hi Eka,

Please provide me the following.

1. Please send us a small sample showing the problem and also please provide me the error with screenshot.

2. Kindly let me know the Syncfusion Essential Studio version and .Net Framework version.

It would really help us to analyze the issue here.

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Kumaresh

EK Eka April 9, 2007 10:24 PM UTC

Hi Kumaresh,

I have attached a PDF with the screenshots.

Thanks
Eka

>
Hi Eka,

Please provide me the following.

1. Please send us a small sample showing the problem and also please provide me the error with screenshot.

2. Kindly let me know the Syncfusion Essential Studio version and .Net Framework version.

It would really help us to analyze the issue here.

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Kumaresh

EK Eka April 9, 2007 10:26 PM UTC

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon