We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Implement header with two rows, with some columns of first row spaning multiple columns of lower row

how do I implement header with two rows, with some columns first row spaning multiple columns of lower row

For example.
---------------------------------------

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 27, 2006 05:18 AM UTC

Hi James,

The EmployeeView Browser sample demonstrates multiple rows per record and image cells. Please try the sample and let me know if you are looking something different.

Here is a path.
[install drive]\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.3.0.25\windows\Grid.Grouping.Windows\Samples\EmployeeView\cs

Best Regards,
Haneef

JA jamesb November 28, 2006 06:05 AM UTC

How is this going to affect the actual records that are display in the grid?

I DO NOT want the records that are displayed and the columns header to take the same shape. I want to display one row of record, but I want the column header to have multiple rows for display purpose. This example seems to be doing the opposite of what I intend. Is it possible to display a single row for each record while at the same time have two level of descriptive header

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 28, 2006 07:27 AM UTC

Hi James,

If you want to have an multiple header row, then you can have a custom section and in that you can have a header row. Here is a forum thread with a sample.

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/message.aspx?MessageID=38487

Also, refer the CustomSectionInGroup sample in the browser samples.
[instal drive]\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.1\Windows\Grid.Grouping.Windows\Samples\CustomSectionInGroup

Best Regards,
Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon