We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GridPrepareViewStyleInfoEventArgs e.Style need a way of setting alphablend

How can one set AlphaBlend color on GridPrepareViewStyleInfoEventArgs e.Style.BackColor?

Thank you

3 Replies

VK Vinish Kumar K Syncfusion Team December 13, 2012 04:44 AM UTC

Hi Gaukhar Massabayeva,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We have found an another one forum id for the same query created by you. So please follow up the that forum from the following link.

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/grid-windows/106133/GridPrepareViewStyleInfoEventArgs-eStyle-need-a-way-of-setting-alphablend 

Note: We request you to please won’t create duplicate ( Same query) forum. It will make some interrupt in our support provide. Please create only one forum for a Query. It will helps us to provide better and fastest solution for you.

Regards,

Vinish Kumar,

GM Gaukhar Massabayeva December 13, 2012 09:34 AM UTC

Hi Vinish,

My apologies. Not intentional. I use IE9 and whenever I hit post it gives me runtime error. In the past I tried to resubmit my posts hence why there are so many duplicates.

VK Vinish Kumar K Syncfusion Team December 13, 2012 11:51 AM UTC

Hi Gaukhar Massabayeva,

Thanks for your response.

It seems to the problem in your browser. please use any other browser to upload the forum if you have faced this issue.

Please create new forum if you have any further Queries.

Regards,

Vinish.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon