We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to export selected rows (only if the checkbos is checked) from GGC to excel

Hi,

Please let me know how to export only selected row (rows in which checkbox is checked) to excel. Please let me know what I should include(in place of  ???) in the below code to achieve the same.

protected void RecordCheck_CheckedChanged(object sender, System.EventArgs e)

{

System.Web.UI.WebControls.CheckBox checkbox1 = (System.Web.UI.WebControls.CheckBox)sender;

GridRow gridrow = (GridRow)checkbox1.Parent.Parent.Parent;

if (checkbox1 != null)

{

if (checkbox1.Checked == true)

{

GridExcelExport excel = new GridExcelExport(???, fileName);

excel.ExportNestedTable = true;

excel.Export();

}

}

Thanks,

Varsha

1 Reply

VK Vinish Kumar K Syncfusion Team August 30, 2012 05:17 AM UTC

Hi Varsha,

The following codes are used to export the selected record. ExportElement event is used to export selected record. you can change this code to your sample to achieve the check box selected records.

GroupingGridExcelConverterControl gecc = new GroupingGridExcelConverterControl();

gecc.ExportElement += new GroupingGridExcelConverterControl.GridExportElementEventHandler(gecc_ExportElement);
                gecc.GroupingGridToExcel(gridGroupingControl1,  Syncfusion.GridExcelConverter.ConverterOptions.Default);

void gecc_ExportElement(object sender, GridExportElementEventArgs e)
        {
            if (e.Element.IsRecord()  && !e.Element.GetRecord().IsSelected())
            {
                e.Cancel = true;
            }
        }

In your second query, in that ( ????) place you should use the Syncfusion control (export to excel).

Please let us know if you have any further concerns regarding this.

Regards,
Vinish Kumar

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon