We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Cell Item Template not working after a certain number of cells.

Hello,
I've downloaded a trial version of you Silverlight Grid and I'm currently evaluating the purchase by adapting it to a real-world customer request.
The grid I'm building implements, in some cells a specific CellItemTemplateKey. To set it i'm using the following event :

private void OnQueryCellInfo(object sender,GridQueryCellInfoEventArgs e) {

[..some logic...]

e.Style.CellType = "DataBoundTemplate";
e.Style.CellItemTemplateKey = "MyTemplateKey;

}

Now all of this works fine, until the number of rows raises. After a certain number of rows are added to the grid, all templates disappear and the cell content goes back to standard cell.

Any idea what is going wrong?
Thanks
Gianandrea

3 Replies

MS Mohamed Suhaib Fahad A. Syncfusion Team January 6, 2010 11:15 AM UTC

Hi Gianandrea,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. We identified a small recycling issue with the template renderer, this is corrected in a simple sample itself,

http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?&team=support&file=sample1634466832.zip

It loads up a 1000 rows with buttons as Templated cells. Please use the modified GridDataBoundCellRenderer present in the sample, and let us know your results. If you are still seeing the same exception, then we would want a sample that replicates it. You can create a Direct-Trac incident for quick follow up on bugs.

Thanks,
Fahad

GT Gianandrea Terzi January 11, 2010 08:46 AM UTC

hi Fahad,
yes your sample seems to resolve my issue altrough I've modified my process in the meanwhile to workaround it :)

Thanks for the support
Gianandrea

GK Ganesan K Syncfusion Team January 12, 2010 03:55 AM UTC

Hi Gianandrea,

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks
Ganesan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon