We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Correct place for 'target="_blank"' within a syncfusion grid column using a JSRender 'template' control.

Hi,

I am using a syncfusion grid and the JSRender template control to link pages. I would like to place a 'template="_blank"' statement inside the anchor tag in order to display the linked page in a new window. However, it seems that wherever I place the 'target="_blank"' statement within the anchor tag, it is always causing problems and I get a parser error.

Where is the correct positioning for a 'template="_blank"' statement inside of an anchor tag using JSRender for programmatically populating the URL from code-behind?

6 Replies

AJ Alex Jermy June 4, 2019 01:43 PM UTC

I fixed it myself it is just that using JSRender the target="_blank" becomes target='_blank'

MP Manivannan Padmanaban Syncfusion Team June 5, 2019 04:03 AM UTC

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the update.

We are happy to hear that the reported issue was resolved. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,
Manivannan Padmanaban.  

DI disputes October 15, 2019 01:07 AM UTC

Syncfusion Word library (Essential DocIO) renders the contents of a Word document page by page and adds the contents of each page to the PDF document using Syncfusion PDF library. This converter can be easily integrated into .NET Framework (WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET Web forms, and ASP.NET MVC), ASP.NET Core, and Xamarin applications. It works well on both full trust and partial trust environments such as Azure applications.https://sarkariresult.onl/ mobdro 

VA Vijayasurya Anandhan Syncfusion Team October 15, 2019 05:37 AM UTC

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your feedback.

To know more details about Word to PDF conversion, we request to use our below UG documentation page.
https://help.syncfusion.com/file-formats/docio/word-to-pdf

Regards,
Vijayasurya A

TH thedisaster replied to Alex Jermy October 17, 2019 01:52 AM UTC

Hi,

I am using a syncfusion grid and the JSRender template control to link pages. I would like to place a 'template="_blank"' statement inside the anchor tag in order to display the li
Appvalley
nked page in a new window. However, it seems that wherever I place the 'target="_blank"' statement within the anchor tag, it is always causing problems and I get a parser error.

Where is the correct positioning for a 'template="_blank"' statement inside of an anchor tag using JSRender for programmatically populating the URL from code-behind? 
Tweakbox

Hi all,

I am wondering what is the best way to setup Ninject, ASP.NET Identity and Entity Framework? Normally (without Ninject) I would create my solution by separating the MVC project from Data project and things would work just well, but I can't really figure out the best way to add Ninject there. https://vlc.onl/

Is there any good example out there? I would like to handle user authentication with roles on my ASP.NET MVC project and handle the data access via EF.

Cheers,

PK Padmavathy Kamalanathan Syncfusion Team October 17, 2019 03:30 PM UTC

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon