We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

0x800a1391 - JavaScript runtime error: 'Syncfusion' is undefined

I'm trying to load a chart via ajax and I get that error. I thought I was following your sample about as closely as possible but something's not right.

This is blocking progress on our real app. If you could help by clarifying the proper way to implement ajax loading of a chart like in the attached sample app that would be great; I've been unable to figure this out based on your documentation.

Thanks,

John

SfAjaxTest_2f3049b3.zip

5 Replies

JT John Tafoya June 5, 2013 11:02 PM UTC

FYI here are the repro steps:
  1. Launch the app
  2. Click the "Tests" link in the top-right corner (or just go to /ChartTests)
  3. Click the only link on that page ("stacked column (100 items)")

RESULT
0x800a1391 - JavaScript runtime error: 'Syncfusion' is undefined

The debugger puts you here:
if(typeof jQuery!='undefined'){ $(function(){
window.mvcResourceManger = new MvcResourceManger();window.mvcResourceManger.scriptPrefixUrl="/MvcResourceHandler.axd?k=js&r=";window.mvcResourceManger.cssPrefixUrl="/MvcResourceHandler.axd?k=css&r=";window.mvcResourceManger.minify="&minify=True";window.mvcResourceManger.registerCSS(['1414625359','-1020206661','-1419159898','386762747','1959794665','179871109'],false);window.mvcResourceManger.registerScripts({scripts:['391028906','-305271743','1955647063','-1214549699']});
})}

BK Bharathiraja K Syncfusion Team June 11, 2013 02:46 PM UTC

Hi John,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We have created a sample based on your coding which is working fine in our end. We suggest you to refer the sample from link below here.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Thanks,

Bharathiraja K.

Chart_Mvc4_ffa80f14.zip

BK Bharathiraja K Syncfusion Team June 11, 2013 03:13 PM UTC

Hi John,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products.

We have created a sample based on your coding which is working fine in our end. We suggest you to refer the sample from link below here.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Thanks,
Bharathiraja K.

Chart_Mvc4_b23e979a.zip

JT John Tafoya June 12, 2013 04:57 PM UTC

This is frustrating for at least two reasons:
  1. You did not articulate what - if anything - was wrong and/or what you changed to create your sample that you claim works properly.
  2. You apparently updated the library from what we are using and what I included in the test app I provided. I therefore cannot simply run your sample. I tried changing the Syncfusion references to the version I'm using, but then the original error is back.
Should I therefore assume that the problem I posted about is a bug in the previous version of Syncfusion?

BK Bharathiraja K Syncfusion Team June 17, 2013 04:03 PM UTC

Hi John,

We are deeply regret for the inconvenience caused. 

We are able to reproduce the reported issue "Syncfusion is undefined" javascript error in Essential Studio version in 11.1.0.21 and we have fixed this issue in our latest release of Essential Studio version 11.2.0.25. Please let us know would you like to upgrade our latest release version 11.2.0.25 or like the patch for this issue. If would you like the patch for this issue, then please open new incident through Direct Track with your DT account regarding this query. we are happy to assist with you.

Please let us know your concerns.

Thanks,
Bharathiraja K.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon