We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Debug Build with 4.1.0.50?

Hi, I''ve downloaded and installed the new build 4.1.0.50, and I wanted to do a debug build to try and track down a problem (my application now just crashes with no details provided after upgrading - previously it was working perfectly). However, the Assembly manager doesn''t enable the Select Assembly Type Debug option. I did install with source code - why won''t it let me do a debug build? Thanks, Sue

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 24, 2006 07:15 AM UTC

Hi Sue, You have to run the Build Manager before using the Assembly Manager. In the Build Manager, you can choose the Framework version, products, products type, Assembly type and then click the ''Perform Build'' button. Build Manager rebuilds the selected Product along with its dependencies and copies the dll to User Assemblies. Now, the Assembly manager shows the Debug option. To access the Build Manager, goto Start->All Programs->Syncfusion->Essential Studio 4.1.0.50->Utilities->Build Manager or [Installation path]\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.1.0.50\Utilities\Build Manager Best Regards, Leo.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon